Selasa, 27 September 2016

Why I Choose Electrical Engineering

Why I chose electrical engineering at the university Tanjungpura? Okay before, introduce my name is Damianus Yoga, I graduated from smk n 2 pontianak with insatalasi power engineering, I come from pontianak, I live on the street equator Gg.beringin 1, my son to 4 of 4 brothers, my hobby is futsal wkwk I guess it does not really matter that only made to add the words heheh .. okay back to the topic !! alsan I entered in electrical engineering university Tanjongpura is among the more because I am a graduate from the SMK majoring in engineering installation of electric power, so I want to add a broader knowledge about electricity so I can understand the benefits of electricity along with others and to be able mehami exactly what the notion of electricity, and I'll try maker of power generation in remote villages when I have been very proficient, another reason I entered in electrical engineering is because of my parents, they think if my own graduation at the university Tanjungpura, I will be with easily get a job in the company, and my other reason is I want to get a degree and perhaps beyond S1 S2 ..
so much from me and thank you !! (204 words)

1 komentar:

  1. I'm waiting for your next posting. It should have been posting about movie that describes your life and smartphone app that you like for this week.

    BalasHapus